Saviours' Day Gift 2013 Drive

Saturday, March 27, 2010

God Has Blessed Me With A New Life


I have been taught since a child that God created everything. What I have learned is that, everything has order and the proper nature in which it functions. However He (God) gave us, free will. Many of us have exercised that free will as we please. I know I have.

As I was moving all of my belongings into the new place for my future wife and I. I noticed a semi box. Now men we call this box the or book, "The Black Book." Yes, well I had a box. As I looked through it straightening up the place, I started to reflect. "Now Calm down, not the type of reflection you expect." I look back at all of the goods and bads I have done by women and my own life. I begin to tear up in rejoice to know that Allah (God0 would bless me with such a mate.

Many men wonder and question themselves, "Am I Ready?" Well, I am. I truly believe I have closed the chapter of a very long book and opened a new book. This book is not like an other book. It is hard to put it down. This book is the book of DeAndrea. If you do not have a book like that to read. I recommend you get one. This type of book, is the type that will truly change your life, and bring you complete happiness. You know why? Because I believe God wrote this book.




If you are reading this. Get off of the computer, turn of the television, and read a book.


Thanks for subscribing to Brother Hannibal Blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment