Saviours' Day Gift 2013 Drive

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Always Getting Love in Compton Mosque No. 54


When I think about Muhammad Mosque No. 54 in Compton, CA. I think of FAMILY. Every time I step foot into the doors of 799 S. Long Beach blvd. the believers treat me like family. You know what? Like ROYALTY. They make sure I am comfortable. Not just that, Student Minister Robert Muhammad always gives an awesome lecture. He had me at the edge of my seat as I was hold post at the end of the aisle. This brother is full of energy and makes the teachings so plain and practical.

The believers never let me slide in and try to blend in. They always find a way to introduce me to different believers and networks.

After the meeting I had to argue with the believers about paying for my meal. I mean "Dang." I am just your brother. They make me think of Jesus when he spoke to his disciples. Telling them that if they would not do good until to the least of him , they have not done good unto him. (Now this is not the exact quote.)

They make you happy to know you found your future wife in their Mosque.

By the way. The fish enchiladas were so on point. I mean, wow I have been craving since i got back to Phoenix.
If you are ever in California and looking for a home or just a place to be treated like family and get a great meal. Visit Muhammad Mosque no. 54 at 799 S. Long Beach Blvd, Compton, CA 70221. They show true hospitality.


Brother Hannibal Muhammad, Student Minister Robert Muhammad, Brother Isaac Muhammad

Student Captain Gilda Muhammad

Brother Rodney Muhammad

No comments:

Post a Comment