Saviours' Day Gift 2013 Drive

Monday, June 21, 2010

Zack Isaac Expresses His Views of The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan (READ)





Name: Zack Isaacs
Association/title: Journalist/Publicist

Have you ever heard of the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan?

Yes, I have not just heard of the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan, but met many of his followers in person. Thus, I see the impact that his teachings, as well as those of the Hon. Elijah Muhammad, has had on their lives.

Have you ever heard the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan speak before?

I finally got to see him in person TWICE this year. It was one of the highlights of my life. Sure, my zeal for him may cause me to be judged by my journalism peers unfairly, but that's a risk I'm willing to take. I applaud the truth. I'm sure that even the Minister's most profound critics can agree that he's an intriguing and informative man.

In your personal views, who is the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan and what has he done to benefit your life?

The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan is a servant of God and servant of the people. In fact, that's how all of us should think of ourselves. Yet, he has done work for our community that can not be ignored. Minister Farrakhanhas used his voice to inspire thousands, if not millions, of black men and women to become better people. For me, he has benefited my life by constantly reminding me that "without a vision, a people perish." (Proverbs 29:18)

But the vision is not for him or for this current generation. Remember, the scripture tells us that we should, " Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it." (Habbakuk 2:2). Our ancestors built a White House that they never got to live in, fought for equality that some of them never achieved, and established colleges that turned into world renown universities. This is because they paved a road for succeeding generation to travel on. And that's what I believe the Minister wants you and me to do.

The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan is taking on a topic: “Who Are The Real Children of Israel”. What do you think about that topic?

This is a tough one to answer, given the Minister's controversial relationship with the Jewish community. But I will say that most Jewish people I've met or read about online are starting to see him in a new light. (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rebecca-sive/louis-farrakhan-preaches_b_575885.html) Plus, a lot of folks are unaware of the Black Israelites movement. But as a journalist, I think that it's important to represent ALL sides of an issue- not just those sides which are popular. We have to respect the beliefs of others, as long as they don't involve bodily or spiritual harm inflicted upon us. Since the Bible tells us that we "know in part", it is important to remember that no one has all the answers.

Normally the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan carries his lectures live from Chicago, Illinois but, on June 26, 2010 he will be carrying the lecture from the Atlanta Civic Center in Atlanta, GA. What do you think is the value of carrying his lecture in Atlanta?

According to the Nation of Islam website, Atlanta is the hub for the Southern Region. When you think of the need for better race relations in some areas of the South, the selection of Atlanta appears to be a no-brainer. Sure, Atlanta is far more integrated than some northern cities, but there are still stories of underlying racism still present throughout the South. Plus, Atlanta represents a new kind of Black Metropolis- just as Chicago did in the past. You have the Atlanta University Center which features Morehouse, Spelman, Clark Atlanta, and Morris Brown. It is the perfect place to reach an audience of people who will become future leaders.

Are you interested in viewing this lecture?

Yes I am. However, my schedule can become rather busy at a moments notice. But I do plan to be informed by the Minister in whatever way I can.

There are people who never heard the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan. What would you tell them to get them to finally hear him?

I would say to folks who might not want to hear the Minister because of their personal reservations: "TRY SOMETHING NEW." Life is very boring when you only talk to folks you agree with and hang around folks who are just like you. There's some truth to every opinion on Earth (except the perverted and demonic ones). So, experience what he has to say and then be the judge for yourself. Don't depend on a news sound bite to tell you what you can hear with your own two ears.


CONTACT INFO:
Website/Blog: isaacspr@gmail.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/bigzack84
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zack.isaacs




Order Your Tickets Today
Click Below

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME interview Brother Hannibal. I have mad respect for Zack who is a great young journalist...on a light note, this dude is FUNNY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the time of this posting, I was unaware of the material that would be discussed.

    While I still honor and respect the minister, I do not agree with his views that broadly affect Jewish people, only those that condemn ALL people in positions of power who abuse the poor...and that applies to people of all colors.

    ReplyDelete