Saviours' Day Gift 2013 Drive

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Why Wait? Get Your Saviours Day 2010 Blessings Now

Saviours Day 2010 is right around the corner. AVOID THE LINES. You can pre-order Minister Farrakhan's Keynote Lecture right now. "The Time and What Must be Done"

Oh yeah and you can even get them at wholesale.


Click Picture to Order:

The Time and What Must be Done Part 3
February 28, 2010

This is What You Call Life Preparation.

ORDER TODAY











Sister Hope Muhammad
Muhammad Mosque No. 32/
Phoenix

When and where did you attend your first Saviours Day?
Chicago, IL 1997

What is one of your
most memorable moments? I was a part of the LA Vanguard drill team in 1997. It was my first Saviours' Day (I had just registered in May 1996), I was new to the VG class and I was going to be drilling in front of the whole Nation! It was such a beautiful experience to become one with our VG drill team. What I remember most was our collective love for our Nation and the sisterhood as well as how close knit our team was. It was the defining moment for me in the Nation and became my first opportunity to really love and appreciate black women as a whole.








I WILL BE @ SAVIOURS DAY 2010






YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS WORKSHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment