Saviours' Day Gift 2013 Drive

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day One in Chicago

Good evening everyone:

There is nothing like flying over the city of Chicago in the middle of the winter. I love seeing the snow covering the whole city and it gives me a reason to put on warm clothing. Now I cant lie, it is a little chilly out here. Maybe that is because I had to walk half a mile to the shuttle service from the airport. Maybe it was because I had to stand out in the cold for thirty minutes, for a shuttle they said would be here in ten minutes. I enjoyed standing outside looking at the buildings and thinking "what if" we owned all of these building? How all of the money we could be bringing in as a Nation.

My hotel is very comfortable, well maybe that is why they call it the Comfort Inn. They have great service. The shuttle driver took me to Target. Yes Target. Now I have bottle water. ha ha ha lol. I will not be paying $10 for bottle water at the Convention Center. They even said that if I want to get something to eat, the shuttle driver will take me. WHAT! Oh yes, I will be milking them all weekend.


Now that I am situated for Saviours Day, I have to figure what am I going to get my fiance for Saviours Day? Any suggestions?
I pray that I can see all of you soon. I am very excited to be around the believers and we will have so much fun. Oh yeah, come to the INation Media Workshop. We have so much to offer this year.

I love you all and I pray that you have a safe journey.

Happy Saviours Day!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment