Saviours' Day Gift 2013 Drive

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Be A Part of Saviours' Day History!! Part One

This is one of the most exciting parts of the year. See what different people have to say about their first Saviours' Day experience:

Sister Valerie Muhammad

Muhammad Mosque No. 32


I attended my first Saviours' Day, February 1971.

Other than having my first child in my most memorable moment was hearing Min. Farrakhan speak divine truth which riveted my spirit and lead me into accepting the teachings of The Honorable Elijah Muhammad.

I am somewhat excited and not certain if I can attend Saviours' Day 2010.

Sister Valerie




Reva X
Muhammad Mosque No. 32

When
and where did you attend your first Saviours Day?

Chicago IL. 2000

What is one of your most memorable moments?
Saviours' Day in Detroit, Mi. 2007 (Took my three grandsons and

they really enjoyed it.)


I always look forward to Saviours' Day Celebrations and the keynote address from our National Minister. Last, but, not least, I enjoy meeting and greeting the believers.




Sister Ntosake Muhammad
Muhammad Mosque No. 32

My first Saviours Day was in Chicago 1983.

The most memorable Saviours Day for me was in my hometown New York City 1985 at Madison Square Garden. It was so many people coming from every where. The subways and streets were full of people. In the garden you could not get a seat because it was full to the top. People were on the stairways you could not walk any were. Everyone came to see Farrakhan. It was something to see our people with happy faces.

Saviours Day 2010 Yes. I am excited b
ecause Saviours Day is like a look into the hear after. The people will be happy to see and greet each other with smiles of love and joy, and every where you go people are happy to be there.

That is a wonderful filling.

Your sister Ntosake Muhammad




Sister Beatrice X

Muhammad Mosque 26B Oakland, California


My first Saviours' Day was 2002 in Los Angeles my most memorable moment was The Spirit, Energy and the Synergy of The Believer's hugging and loving one another genuinely wanting every Brother and Sister to be at Peace The Drill Competition and of course The Minister's Message.


I am excited about attending Saviours' Day 2010 Insha 'Allah my favorite Saviours' Day to date was 2007 in Detroit because there was so much combined History at that Saviours’ Day.


Since this the 80th Anniversary of the coming of God in the person of Master Fard Muhammad OH MY!!!! excited about going seems to me like a no brainier I can't imagine how GLOURIOS IT WILL BE

love and peace

Sis Beatrice X




Michaele B Muhammad
Muhammad Mosque No. 32

When and where did you attend your first Saviours Day? Chicago 1988

What is one of your most memorable moments? Seeing the Brothers of Muhammad Mosque #27 if I remember correctly there were 5 of them. I know it was Brother Steve Muhammad now of Atlanta, Brother Robert 5 Muhammad, Bro Keith Muhammad I think now of Atlanta and 2 other Brothers. The Minister had a frown on his face when he entered the tent, we were at dinner. And when they got through drilling the Minister was standing and smiling he lit up the room. At that time they were the best in the Nation.

Are you excited about attending SD2010? Why? Yes. Not many people in the world get to witness history and know what they are watching. It is truly a blessing to be living and in the Nation in this day and time.

Peace and Love.



Be A Part of Saviours' Day History!!


Questions:

Name:

Mosque No./City:

When and where did you attend your first Saviours Day?

What is one of your
most memorable SD moments?

Are you excited about attending SD2010? Why?

Email your responses with a close up picture to: hannibal_muhammad@yahoo.com


"Everyday you can make your own history."




Make Your History Today.

Register Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment