Saviours' Day Gift 2013 Drive

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sneak Preview! The latest Final Call Newspaper edition honors the life of Michael Jackson


Sneak Preview
! The latest Final Call Newspaper edition honors the life of Michael Jackson




Can't see this image? Click: http://twitpic.com/8snl0

Above is a sneak preview of the cover of this week's The Final Call Newspaper in honor of our brother Michael Jackson. This edition will hit the streets of America and throughout the world within in 24 hours. Be sure to get a copy of this special edition.

The Final Call is published by the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan and is the only remaining Black-owned nationally distributed newspaper in the country. Visit www.finalcall.com/

--
Posted By Brother Jesse to Brother Jesse Blog at 6/29/2009 06:20:00 PM

2 comments:

  1. hi brothers' n sisters'
    I am looking for the article that was published somewhere in October in regards to youthful offenders being released from prison that was sentenced to life and tried as an adult. It had something to do with (I was told by a friend on tonight)them not having the capacity to think as an adult based on clinical findings. I am very interested in this article I am now fighting for my grandson who is charged with murder in Va. for nearly two years and have not been to court as of this date (its been continued 4-5 times the latest November 6, 2009 no explanation as to why again the continuance)isn't there such a thing as a speedy trial. I was told not in this case and not in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Plz Help me if you can I would greatly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peace my sister,

    Try checking out the finalcall.com for any articles that were published.

    ReplyDelete